Need more help?
Chat live with an HTH® Helpline expert.Chat now
Prefer to call us?
We've got someone standing by daily from 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST.(866)-HTH-POOL
Foamy water can be caused by a buildup of organic contaminants like body oils, lotions and cosmetics. It can also be caused by low CH.
- Test CH and adjust to 200-500 ppm with hth® calcium increaser.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Use an hth® algaecide regularly.
- Add hth® calcium increaser as needed to maintain 200-500 ppm CH.
As always, we’re here to help. If you have questions, contact our help line at 1-866-HTH-POOL or talk to our experts with our live chat!
Please read the following important reminders before adding pool chemicals to water:
• NEVER mix products together or dissolve before use.
• ONLY enter pool when FAC levels are below 4 ppm to prevent risk of bodily harm.