Before adding this product to your pool
1. Clean and backwash the filter.
2. Adjust free available chlorine level to 1-3 parts per million (ppm) with an hth® chlorinating product. Follow label directions on that product.
3. Measure the stabilizer (cyanuric acid) concentration with an hth® test kit or test strips.
4. Calculate the correct amount of this product to maintain the Stabilizer in the ideal range of 20 -50 ppm.
Chlorine is not as effective if the stabilizer range is above 100 parts per million (ppm).
How to add this product to your pool
1. Turn on the circulation pump.
2. Add 250g of this product per 10,000L of pool water through the skimmer.
3. Leave the circulation pump running and do not backwash for 48 hours.
How to maintain the correct stabilizer concentration
1. Check the stabilizer level at least twice during each swimming season.
2. Add this product as needed.